Job Title – Associate Consultant – FP&A (Financial Planning & Analysis)
Experience Required – 3 to 4 years
Job Location – Pune
• MBA Finance, M Com, B Com
• Sound knowledge of Financial Planning and Analysis and Financial Accounting
• Management Reporting
• Strong proficiency with MS Excel and MS PowerPoint. Ability to summarize and present complex data in organized/concise manner
• Good Business communication skills
• No geographical constraints with flexibility to work on global model/time-zones to meet timelines & SLA
- End to end responsibility of Budgeting, Forecasting and Actual Reporting Process for assigned account / portfolio
- Revenue Forecasting: Preparation of monthly rolling forecast
- Revenue Accrual: Ensure that Revenue pertaining to all projects is accounted for in time.
- Billing/Invoicing: Provide support to the Global Revenue and Billing team for Monthly invoice processing/validation, getting it approved by PMs on time.
- Improve Quality of reporting i.e. integrity of numbers. Provide detailed analysis to business leaders of actuals, forecast and variances.
- Cash & WIP/BIA – (Work- In Progress / Bill-In Advance)
- Timely and accurate invoicing as per the calendar decided with client, optimized for improved DOR: MOS – Overall performance on monthly invoicing report
- b. WIP/BIA is maintained on an ongoing current basis.
- Financial Analysis: Provide detailed analysis to business leaders of actuals, forecast and variances
- Deliver timely warning signals to the BU/finance team to ring in a “no surprises” culture.
- Dependable, timely and insightful forecasts, M Reviews & Month end Close P&L A v F
- THOR – Track Bookings and provide a rolling booking forecast for the accounts
- Dashboards: Publish dashboards including the health of the account and creating ad-hoc reports as requested