Associate Technical Writer
Engineering or Diploma Degree – Aeronautical, Mechanical, Industrial Production, Automobile, Electronics / AME / AMAeSI.
Fresher to Max 2 years over all experience.
• Experience in Aircraft Line Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul of various Aircraft systems.
• From Aerospace industry / Airlines / Automobile background having experience in Supply Chain Management, Materials procurement process departments.
• Exposure to Aviation / Automotive industry practices and standards.
• Knowledge on S1000D, ATA 100 / iSpec 2200 and ACEMA is preferred
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for Impact Analysis, Estimation, Authoring, research of information related to authoring updates of the Bombardier system. Executes the above activities in a timely and accurate manner.
- Create/revise the work units to meet the manual requirements
- Performs quality assurance of one’s own input to validate the accuracy, coverage and completeness of the information provided by various data sources
- Uses standards and guideline as defined to check authoring quality. Looks into changes to each work product on a daily basis.
- Double-checks own/others inputs with standard tools and guidelines.
- Implements any changes to authoring procedure effectively
- Performs tasks in line with the written procedures under close supervision.
- Has specific knowledge in at least one particular manual towards the delivery