Noida – C1
The candidate must have proven expertise in the Asset Management process area and should be able to demonstrate that he or she will be able to fulfil the following role
- Evaluate existing asset management systems and the design, implementation and management of new or improved systems for efficiency and effectiveness
- Design, define and implement the service asset management, configuration management policy and standards.
- Agree scope of the asset management processes, function, the items that are to be controlled, and the information that is to be recorded.
- Develop asset management standards, asset management plans.
- Propose and agree interfaces with change management, problem management, network management, release management, computer operations, logistics, finance and administration functions.
- Building a CMDB for a large IT organization
- Software Asset Management being critical for Group IT, the candidate must be very strong in the Software Asset Management process area, solution designing, reconciliation and normalization concepts.