Greetings from Capgemini!
We have an urgent opening for Asset Management / Software License Management Lead (4-8yrs) profile for Mumbai location.
Interested candidates kindly go through the JD mentioned below and share your updated resume at email@example.com
Experience: 4 to 8 yrs
The selected candidates will be part of the Asset & Contract Management Team. The project is domain specific and requires good knowledge in below areas.
- Is responsible for the daily and long-term strategic management of software and technology-related hardware within the organization.
- Includes planning, monitoring, and recording software license and/or hardware assets to ensure compliance with vendor contracts.
- Individual will assists in forming procurement strategies to optimize technology spend across the organization.
- Gathering detailed hardware and software inventory information which is then used to make decisions about hardware and software purchases and redistribution.
- The IT Asset Manager will also develop and implement procedures for tracking company assets to oversee quality control throughout their lifecycles.
- He/she should have good exposure to Procurement and Invoicing.
- Exposure to financial MIS and should able to analyse financial data and prepare reports, Statements and Projections. Also assist in Half / Yearly internal & external Audits.
- Knowledge of Procurement Activities & its Accounting functions.
- Budget, achievements and internal customer satisfaction about the suppliers.
- Smart working on ITSM Tool (BMC) Asset / Contract Management Modules & scope to implement repository process.
- Adhere the deadlines & maintain the Quality parameters & should be good in Ms Office applications.
- Should be SMART & Proactive, Self Driven, Analytical and able to handle huge database