Who you’ll be working with
Capgemini’s Accelerated Solutions Environment (ASE) is a first class facilitation capability that supports Capgemini’s most important sales and delivery priorities through designing and delivering collaborative interventions that are focused on driving business outcomes. From creating enriching engagements through visual and audio stimulus, to facilitation of large groups of people from the front of the room, the UK ASE team operates on all levels of the facilitation spectrum. As a Creative Design Practitioner within the team, based out of our Telford centre, you will join a diverse, high-performing group of specialists who play a pivotal role in resolving complex business challenges. Each ASE practitioner believes that the power to deliver in a team is far greater than any individual effort, and as such we have an open and supportive culture that fosters collaboration and creativity.
The focus of your role
You will be an integral part of our team, where you will use your visual communication, design and creative thinking skills to enhance the experience of our clients through a wide variety of projects. Your days will be fast paced and will require you to work closely with senior business leaders to challenge and shape their thinking. You will support delivery of collaborative business events and creative projects that have a lasting business impact. In addition to your creative/design responsibilities, you will contribute to the internal development of the ASE venture, our people and the broader Capgemini group.
What you’ll do
• Contribute to events and design projects using your creative thinking and design skills
• Work with clients to design and create visually and emotionally engaging products that tell a compelling story and bring ideas to life
o Products could include Rich Pictures, Infographics, Illustrations, Videos or Animations
• Learn and deliver through a variety of other facilitation roles that are required to run a successful event. For example:
o Designing and setting a physical Environment to maximise productivity
o Selecting and staging the most appropriate Acoustics with which to support each stage of an event
o Ensuring the right Information (Inputs), is showcased in a way which meets a variety of learning styles
• Graphic Recording / Scribing – Capture conversations as they happen using a mixture of words, imagery and design to enable a group to easily follow and recall conversations
• Generate ideas and metaphors that can help communicate complex themes and appeal to the visual learner
• Help shape best practice and enable continuous improvement within the ASE Team
What you’ll bring
• A 2:1 degree or equivalent within a Creative Industry (e.g. Art, Design, Advertising, Publishing, TV & Film etc)
• Illustration or animation skills
• A creative, innovative and inquisitive approach to work
• Competent in using Adobe Creative Suite, Animation software and Video Editing tools
• Excellent team working and communication skills
• Self-motivated and collaborative individual
• Flexibility to travel, work long hours during event days
• An ability to work quickly in a changing environment, ensuring tight time schedules and deadlines are met to an appropriate standard
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-ground breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Find out more and apply
With almost 190,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services, with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com. Rightshore® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini.