Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- 3-5 years of proven experience in Artificial Intelligence in an international technology company
- 10+ years of professional experience in technology
- Proven experience in managing teams, ideally in the multinational and multiculture environment
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze complex requirements and define technical/functional advanced solutions.
- Extensive knowledge of ML frameworks, libraries, data structures, data modeling, and software architecture.
- Excellent programming/software development background
- In-depth knowledge of mathematics, statistics, and algorithms.
- Excellent communication skills in both written & verbal English
- Open to work on new technologies is mandatory
What duties will help you grow?
The AI Capability Cluster Leader will be in charge of:
- Actively participate to on-going AI proposal to ensure client requirements are addressed and enhance Capgemini value-proposal by infusing innovation and proposing disruptive AI approaches and solutions
- Be part of client meetings and oral to pitch the Artificial Intelligence components in line with our Frictionless Enterprise narrative
- Work with our Solution team to optimize and upgrade our Solutioning and pricing framework for AI projects
Capabilities building and team management
- Build and Manage IA Capability Cluster around low-code solutions (integration of 3rd party tools and technologies from our partners into sophisticated and replicable automation solutions) and high code solutions (individually tailored assets and solutions requiring front- and back-end programming skills)
- Build and Manage a team of Data Analysts, Machine Learning Engineers and Developers to be able to supply the right profiles to our engagement
- Define standard roles and responsibilities with appropriate grade mix and pyramid to fuel AI competency framework
- Build and continuously execute along Practice Operations an upskilling and training program to ensure our capabilities are always in line with the last market / technology changes
- Develop talents through the community, best practice / asset sharing and example-driven technology leadership
- Lead the hiring of AI profiles in line with Practice salary band
- Take over in-house assets built by the Practice Lab and build appropriate training and KT from the Lab to Operations team to ensure successful Delivery
- Continuously optimizing the utilization of the team and ensuring billability as per IA practice target and standards
- Manage talents : appraisals, promotion, retention, attrition, etc.
- Build Delivery methodology and framework for AI for low code solution leveraging our parter’s tools (Uipath, Workfusion, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, Microsoft Suit, Google) as well as high code solutions and existing AI Lab assets in order to make our Delivery optimized, efficient and industrialized
- Supervise the Delivery of AI related engagements in Poland along with Delivery Executive or Manager to ensure the team is applying diligently the methodologies and framework towards clients’ satisfaction and forecasted contribution margin
- Identify best practices and synergies across the different engagements to drive further the profitability such as reusability of asset and codes
- Feed back the case studies and created assets into the Practice offering towards internal and external promotion, sharing and improving our position on the market.
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our famous atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).