Architect / SME Skype for Business Voice Engineer – 9 to 12 Years – Mumbai
Job Title:- Architect/ SME Skype for Business Voice Engineer
Experience:- 9 to 12 Years
Job Location:- Mumbai
The Role involves:
Analyze, architect, design and deliver solutions on the following Skype for Business Voice platform components.
Migration readiness – To build or validate inter-relationships between PBX users in same or different sites and to design corresponding SfB features and dependencies; To create/validate PBX to EV migration plan; To ensure all deployments meet the level of readiness as stipulated by the user migration team / vendor
Role – Architect/ SME Skype for Business Voice Engineer –
Skills Required –
Experience in and to provide mentorship and deep technical knowledge on various Skype for Business voice architecture elements including but not limited to
– Complete PBX elimination via SfB integration through direct SIP / Session Border Controllers
– ISDN elimination via local or centralized SIP trunks
– Cross-border regulated sites with complex compliance, legal and regulatory requirements
– PBX to Enterprise voice user migration
– Thought leadership with an eye on the end state objectives, broader EUC landscape and industry trends.
Experience – Essential
– Engineering or equivalent degree; Relevant working experience of 7-8 years in Infrastructure Management;
– Established OS Support skills including fault diagnosis and fix; Experience of hardware fault diagnosis on HP, Compaq or IBM Intel based technology;
– Working knowledge of networking principles including TCP/IP, DNS, and DHCP.
Experience – Desirable
– Certified in Server and Cloud technologies (SKYPE Enterprise Voice)
– Create project design documents and review
– Working knowledge of Directory / Domains; Knowledge of ITSM. Previous experience with vendors for hardware and software upgrades, installations, and problem determination.
– Analytical and methodical approach to problem solving;
– Self-driven and able to work single handedly; can work under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
– Team Leader (ability to work with other Capgemini teams to provide a service to a client to an agreed SLA);
– Client Facing Skills – required to meet with the client to ensure client expectation are understood and delivered
– Good verbal and written communication skills; Conflict management skills needed.
Contact Person – Pratiksha Sonavane