You will hold the position of Architect on projects of the e-commerce & Omnichannel practice for one or several accounts of the agency (fixed-price services).
Within the team you will report to the project manager and you will be in charge of the project’s technical analysis and architecture design. You will work with the Lead Developer and Developers to support them on the project.
As a member of Itelios’ Technical Direction, you will report to the Chief Technology Officer and you will take part in the technical expertise development of the company.
Within a community of specialists, pioneer in SAAS E-commerce solutions and in SalesForce Commerce Cloud, you will work on many and varied projects:
• Building, redesign and evolution of international e-commerce platforms;
• Building of a rich and personalised customer experience on the whole purchasing journey;
• Setting up of omnichannel customer management solutions (Click and Collect, Web-to-Store, Store-2-Web, PIM, RCU, Payment, social media);
• Marketplace development;
• Creation of synergies between mobile, connected store, B2B and B2C sales force and call centres.
Your main missions will be:
Analysis & definition of project architecture
– Leads the technical requirements definition resulting from client’s needs analysis;
– Researches, qualifies, defines & documents technological choices (frameworks, software, solutions, architecture…) adapted to the project context (business, functional, organization, economic & technological perspective);
– Prototypes solutions when necessary to validate that an approach will meet the client’s business requirements;
– Defines the implementation and coding approach for customization, interfaces, system architecture, data flow & data architecture / data model;
– Provides quality documentation to the development team for executing on this direction;
– Contributes to work estimates (load, time) regarding the target;
– Plan development sprints with the project manager & the lead developer.
Functional & technical expertise
– Manages the technical workshops and contributes to functional ones;
– Validates that functional choices are compatibles with target architecture and technical choices;
– Proposes relevant functional and / or technical adaptations when needed;
– Provides guidance & oversight to development team.
– Manages and escalates any technical risks to the project manager related to deadline, resources…
– Controls the good implementation of technological choices, reviews and corrects project architecture development;
– Ensures the quality & integrity of the platform in terms of data integration, scalability & performance;
– Ensures compliance with Itelios standards (processes, methodologies, coding standards…);
– Is accountable for technical result in case of external audit and nearby the software publisher.
Active contribution to Technical Direction of Itelios
– Contributes to Itelios technological strategy and associated development axis (patterns, frameworks…);
– Contributes to technological assets development / maintenance;
– Contributes to define and animate training sessions;
– Develops and maintains technological partnerships;
– Is aware of technological innovations regarding his area of expertise.
Clients that trust us: LVMH (GIVENCHY, KENZO, LOEWE), LACOSTE, SANDRO MAJE CLAUDIE PIERLOT, PIMKIE, JENNYFER, JULES, BRICE, UNDIZ…
Experience Of The Required Profile
Fourth or fifth-year university level (Engineering), you have a minimum of 5 years of technical architecture experience including extensive ecommerce project experience across a diverse set of projects with exposure to different EPR/OMS/fulfilment systems and integration.
You are familiar with some of the following technologies:
Mastery of two development languages among Java J2EE, .NET, PHP or Nodejs;
Mastery of the standards HTML5 and CSS3;
Build automation: Maven, Gulp, Grunt;
Application deployment frameworks: knowledge of Jenkins, Travis CI, CircleCI or Docker;
Description interface of web services language: WADL, WSDL;
Control language: SSH, Bash, RDP, Powershell, CMD;
Security protocol: SAML, SSO, OpenID Connect, Oauth;
Databases: mastery of relational (SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL) and document-oriented (MongoDB, ElasticSearch, CouchDB) databases;
Unit testing framework: Mocha, Jasmine;
Knowledge of server administration: Linux, Windows.
You master the project costing and you have understood the benefits of agile development (Scrum, Kanban…) in your job.
You are interested in all aspects of your Engineering job: architecture, design, development, methods, team work, and business stakes of projects you take part in.
You are constantly updating yourself on latest innovations. You are curious with a strong interest for technical challenges for e-commerce.
You are fluent in English (international clients and ITELIOS teams).