Apprentice and Graduate Recruiter (Summer Internship)
Who you’ll be working with
If you want the opportunity to work in a team who are passionate and driven about making sure we find and recruit the most talented and diverse range of graduates and apprentices then this job would be perfect for you! Working in our team is very rewarding as we are driven, agile, hungry and passionate to succeed and make a difference.
The Focus of Your Role
To achieve our ambitions, we require a new team member to assist in the delivery of apprentice and graduate recruitment. This will enable us to employ the right entry level talent with the right strengths and skills and contribute to the success of the company.
So if you want the opportunity to work in apprentice and graduate recruitment and are passionate and driven about making sure we bring the best talent on board then this job would be perfect for you
What you’ll do
- You will work as part of collaborative recruitment team to help deliver the Capgemini UK apprentice recruitment and graduate requirements
- Work with our Apprentice and Graduate Recruitment Team to manage our candidate pipeline through our selection process from point of application to offer
- Evaluate candidate’s digital interviews and liaise with hiring managers to agree final shortlist for assessment centres
- Be point of contact for any candidate queries
- Collaborate with our stakeholders to plan assessment centres
- Facilitate assessment centres
- Work very closely with internal stakeholders to develop excellent relationships and fulfil their demand
- Build excellent relationships with our off-shore recruitment team
- Help the wider Graduate and Apprentice Recruitment and Programme team as required
What you’ll bring
- Collaborative Spirit – Capgemini focus a lot on collaboration and team work. We thrive on achieving results through teamwork
- Self-driven, organised, calm under pressure, confident and have a great work ethic to complete tasks and succeed
- Further using your collaborative skills to work with your off-shore counterparts and being flexible in terms of different working styles
- Good understanding of customer care and demonstrating it through stakeholders and a great candidate experience
- Being a credible person within the team, to stakeholders, candidates and external companies, making sure you convey yourself in a mature and professional manner at all times
- Confident in dealing with people and networking, being able to build relationships quickly and leverage support amongst your network
- Being able to put your logical thinking into practice as volume recruitment is very process driven
- A creative problem solver that is able to come up with bold ideas and not afraid to share them and embracing change
- Excellent verbal and written communication is a must have! You will be communicating with professionals at all levels
- A good understanding of Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
- Your time management skills and prioritisation of tasks will be vitally important in this role as you will have responsibility and take ownership of everything you do
- You will need to be flexible in terms of travel as assessment centres and events could be across the UK. Also. flexible and agile in your role, as you could get involved in different projects and demands of the business and be able to adapt quickly
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.