The job on offer
In order to drive the growth agenda in Cloud Infrastructure Services, we are looking to expand our team. You will assist in the management and Administration of a ServiceNow Platform to support a service offering to our customer.
You will be part of a New ServiceNow team you will be the Senior developer responsible for the administration and development of the ServiceNow platform. You will have been the lead technical experienced developer for this service.
As a Senior Developer you will be expected to be a trusted source of knowledge and support, lead, mentor, share knowledge and advise the other developers within the team, expanding their capabilities and working with them to improve their technical skillsets. More specifically your responsibilities include:
• Collaborating with Service Integration and Management consultants, assisting clients in the implementation of Service Management practices
• Setting coding standards of best practices, ensuring that all work delivered by the team meets those standards.
• Ensuring appropriate governance as well as accurate documentation.
• Subject Matter Expert for integrations between ServiceNow and other systems, whether developing ticket exchange with other ITSM products, or integrations with bespoke business systems.
• Assisting ServiceNow System Administrators, SI Process Consultants, and Business Analysts with incident resolution, as needed
• Leading the adoption of Automated Test Framework to reduce the effort required from the team for testing
• Delivering high-quality solutions that are fit for purpose through analysis, challenging unnecessary customisation and focusing on a development and deployment approach that delivers flexibility to support changing business needs
• Supporting and influencing the development of the vision and strategy for ServiceNow based on an understanding and anticipation of future business needs and strategies.
You demonstrate the following competencies:
• Experience in advanced administering ServiceNow Platform
• Enterprise and/or IT Service Management experience
• Understanding Agile and SCRUM
• Advanced communication skills (written and speaking skills)
• Question and push back approach on client requirements
• Strong attention to detail
• ServiceNow Certified System Administrator Certification
• ServiceNow Implementation Specialist certificate
• Application Creation in ServiceNow
• Knowledge of testing methodologies and frameworks
• Must be willing to undertake DV Clearance
Ideally you will bring the below previous experience or certification
• ITIL Foundation Certified
• ServiceNow Scripting certificate
• Experienced in working with relational databases
• Experienced in working with LDAP, AD, SSO, Email Infrastructure, Web Services
• Experience in IT Operations Management
At Capgemini, we strive to deliver excellence for our clients whilst also creating an environment where our people can thrive, develop, and enjoy a positive work-life balance. Flexible working allows us to be agile in how we deliver to our clients and by offering more freedom in where and how our people work, contributes to a better employee experience.
All UK employees are eligible to request flexible working arrangements, which can be either informal or formal. Your manager will discuss your request with you and review it to ensure any arrangements work for you, your clients, your team, and our business.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fuelled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com