A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion (about $15.6 billion USD at 2018 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Job Title: Application Consultant (Java Full Stack Developer with React)
Location: Charlotte NC
Travel/Relocation: Relocation (Onsite)
- Full Stack UI Developer Responsibilities Architect design implement and test product features
- Work with a team of developers who are just as passionate about technology as you are
- Work with the latest technologies React JS Improve your skills as part of our bi weekly knowledge exchange events monthly tech rallies and training opportunities
- Minimum 8 years professional Java software development
- Proven ability to design and develop complex applications
- Experience with either ReactJS
- Self motivated team player who thrives in a high energy dynamic environment
- Results driven delivering the best possible product at the right time is what counts
- Bachelors or Masters degree preferably in IT technical
- Ability to think analytically and creatively
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.