With almost 200,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of USD 15.78 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at http://www.capgemini.com. Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
- Experienced mobile developer who specializes in iOS and Android development
- Collaborate with internal business and external partners such as agencies.
- Provide thought leadership for Web and Mobile Analytics.
- Responsible for gathering and defining requirements for multiple business units pertaining to reporting requests and site optimization projects.
- Provide consultative direction to the development team, and enforce best practices and standards. Manage the product and distribution of recurring reporting and ad-hoc analysis.
- Assist with the roll-out of product releases.
- Assist with the administration and support requests.
- Conduct testing and data validation of developed website, tagging, mobile applications, and mobile sites.
- Conduct Quality Assurance testing before implementation for the above development types
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline, or have equivalent work experience.
- 2 years Mobile Services and SDK is positive
- Strong technical design and architectural skills.
- Understanding of Marketing, and Customer experience.
- Competency in Microsoft Office Products including: Excel, Word, Access, Project.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.