With almost 200,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of USD 15.78 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at http://www.capgemini.com. Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
iOS Mobile App Developer to build mobile software applications as well as maintain and enhance existing ones . Must have a strong desire and commitment to learn new technologies quickly and demonstrated full life cycle experience, analyzing, developing and maintaining applications in a dynamic environment. The ideal candidate is self-sufficient, can successfully collaborate with teammates, and will exhibit a high-degree of initiative in learning new technologies and methods to resolve challenges encountered during the development life cycle.
1. 4+ years professional experience developing commercial handheld/mobile software applications in iOS technology
2. Experience in latest version of the SWIFT and XCode combination
3. Solid understanding of patterns and use of MVC extensively.
4. Strong understanding of the iOS SDK (for iOS-focused developers)
5. Strong knowledge of design patterns to build effective architectures
6. Experience with multi-threading, memory management and caching mechanisms specific to mobile devices
7. Experience analyzing and improving run¬time efficiency and memory footprint
8. Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills
9. Ability to work in a fast paced environment and multi-task several active projects
1. Knowledge of REST and SOAP web services and experience with
working with other API’s
2. Experience with application development with strong dependency of
3. Understanding and appreciation for Agile development methodologies
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.