Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of over $15 billion USD.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com.
– Language: Java 7.0, J2EE;
-Java Web Technologies: Java Script, CSS, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, EJB 3.0, Java Beans, RMI, JNDI, JMS.
– Web Services: SOAP/REST, WSDL, XML Schema, JAXB, JMS, JSF 1.2, IBM RAD, WebSphere Application Server 7.0/8.5;
– Databases: Oracle 10g/11g, SQL Server 7.0, DB2;
– Source Control: Rational Clear case
– Tools/IDE s: IBM RAD
– Web/App-Servers: WebSphere 7.x/8.5&
– Methodologies/Frameworks: UML, Design Patterns, MV
– Involved in understanding of business requirements, High Level, Low Level, Detail Design, Development and testing of the project.
– Involved in complete application design using OOAD and J2EE architecture
– Participated in gathering business requirements from the User.
– Involved in Proposing New process to Business Work Flows.
– Design Patterns like Facade, Singleton and Factory Pattern were used.
– Implemented the required functionality