With more than 193,000 people in over 44 countries, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.539 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Rightshore® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Capgemini America Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
1. Development of PRPC Pega 7.0 features on BPM side.
2. Creation of rule types, UI and correspondence features.
3. Creation of rules management and associated tools such as export & import tools, skimming and bulk processing tools
4. PPRC configurations such as MQ, File, email server, Scan station and other configurations
5. Scalability and reuse of the application in development
6. Creation of enterprise class structure that is scalable and extensible
7. Develop PRPC integration capabilities
8. Development of PRPC security model, integrating PRPC with external managed security such as SSO and LDAP
9. PRPC architecture and its relation to J2EE architecture
10. Performance tuning and optimization of PRPC implementations
11. Usage of application preflight tool, PAL, DB Trace, Profiler tool, SMA console, PegaAES
12. Pega 7.0 experience is mandatory