Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Good written/spoken English;
- Experience in TETA HR, HRM, ME;
- Practical knowledge of Oracle SQL language;
- Excellent communication skills;
- MS Excel proficiency;
- Agile & teamwork approach;
- Experience and comfort in working within international environment;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- ITIL foundation certificate would be a plus;
What duties will help you grow?
- Perform application root cause analysis and problem investigation;
- Administrating in TETA HR, HRM, ME, Windows servers;
- Making sure that you are providing courteous customer service in an accurate and timely manner;
- Maintenance of SQL scripts and stored procedures would be plus;
- Monitoring cases which are assigned to the support team;
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. Among our business units we also have several teams under one name Shared and Group Functions. Those teams are created by extraordinary people supporting Capgemini Group in areas such as IT, HR, Finance, Procurement, L&D, Brand Communication and more.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).