“Role : Mule soft Senior developer
Experience must include:
• Flow design and development in Anypoint Studio
• MuleSoft API development
• RAML, Mule Expression Language, Data Weave Transformation Language, JSON, XML
• XML schemas, and SOAP and REST based web service development
Additional details :
• 5+ years of hands-on experience in designing, development, implementing and supporting solutions on MuleSoft ESB .
• Strong experience working as an Integration Solution Developer
• Experience with all aspects of the application implementation process of system design, configuration, customization, integration, testing and support including, but not limited to, gathering requirements, designing the future state solution, the development objects related to their process scope, as well as supporting testing and post implementation support.
• Must have experience with design, development and deployment of SOA based architecture for a large organization leveraging multiple Business applications.
• Experience with XML, JMS, XSLT, REST, SOAP, and API Management technologies and standards.
• Hands on experience in Java, J2EE, JMS, EJB, Design Patterns, Web services and building integration projects.
• Design and develop enterprise services using RAML in Mule ,REST based APIs, SOAP Web Services and use of different mule connectors (File connector, Http/Https, SAP , CXF connectors).
• Strong knowledge of EAI/SOA best practices, development methodologies & standards.
• Work with the technical leads and Application Development teams in controlling and ensuring streamlined integration between applications.
• Responsible for working with Application Development team to plan, implement, and test new releases into our production systems environment.
• Have excellent interpersonal, verbal and written skills and the ability to interact with all level of stakeholders, support personnel, and clients.
• Good analytical, problem solving, communication and troubleshooting abilities.”