A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion.
http://www.capgemini.com. Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Detailed Description of Duties:
• Work with offshore team and follow high level design doc
Handson Salesforce developer with 5 years of working experience
• Configure Salesforce using APEX, VisualForce Pages and other customization
• Able to write test classes and improve code coverage
• Able to deploy code using change sets and ANT scripts
• Should be conversant with Github and other code version control tools
• Validating Post Deployment Checkouts
• Design and develop custom code for data migration and integration.
• Troubleshoot environment configuration issues Assess performance bottlenecks of the implementation
• Should know basic Salesforce admin work
SalesforceCRM, ApexLanguage, ApexClasses/Controllers, ApexTriggers, SOQL, SOSL, VisualForcePages/Components, Apex WebServices, AJAX, Workflow & Approvals, Reports & Dashboards, Case Management Automation, Custom Objects
Knowledge of ionic framework is a huge plus
Eclipse, Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Force.com Explorer, Force.com Data Loader, Force.com Excel Connector, Force.com Platform Sandbox, and Production