Position Title: Application Support (L2) for Finance Department
Experience Level (in number of years): +3 Years
Work Location: Tokyo
Working Hours: shift work (start from 8:00am, 8:30am, etc.)
- Level 1 and Level 2 batch and user support
- Monitor system status, run start of day check and end of day check. Setup system monitoring processes and system alerts. Monitor system processes, databases, storage, logs using monitoring tools.
- Incident management: detect system issues, communicate with users, investigate and solve system issues. Escalate when needed. Provide root cause analysis of issues, track issues
- Work with team to take care of system releases. Weekend release/system check is required as part of support rota.
- Take care of user inquiries, work with other teams when needed.
- Perform regular DR testing, regular reports for capacity management, key risk indicator reports. (weekly, monthly report for support detail and analyze)
- Follow global standard production support protocols.
Requirements (indicate any mandatory and/or preferred credentials):
- Hands-on technical skill and user support experience
- Experience in Production Support (L1/L2/L3)
- Experience in Unix, SQL / Oracle / Sybase, batch scheduling tools(i.e. Autosys)
- Native level Japanese (read, write and speak)
- Business level English (read, write and speak)
- Can do shift work and occasional weekend system checks required as part of support ROTA
Experience in Production Services investment banking industry
Contractor or Permanent status (* Permanent employment status could be considered, based on the candidate’s experience and our project availability)