Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Job Title: Application Support Analyst (Fraud banking software)
Location: REMOTE during COVID (Client location-Toronto,ON)
- You will partner with other IT groups and Fraud Banking Operations business line s to assess research analyze and resolve business and systems issues.
- Where appropriate issues to be documented to support recommendations for permanent resolutions. This role will have occasional management of after hours on call availability.
- Provide efficient day to day level 2 and level 3 support to critical Fraud IT Banking Operations. Applications tools and associated infrastructure mainframe and database.
- Manage a distributed team of production support analysts to troubleshoot production issues determine and address root causes.
- Manage applications status including management communication.
- Manage application changes review and apply code packages coordinating UAT and perform post implementation verifications.
- Attend meetings including business partners for problem solving decision making and implementation planning.
- Partners and collaborates across IT i e Network Administrators, Fraud IT.
- Provide technical expertise and assist Development and QA teams during Projects execution.
- Identify and implement opportunities for process automation.
- Utilize management tools JIRA, ServiceNow, MyMarketPlace and track progress on tasks and update promptly.
- Problem solving issues that arise in the day to day running of automated processes and providing timely responses and solutions as required.
- Must have experience supporting business critical applications with an advanced understanding of Applications and environment controls.
- Excellent analytical planning estimating communication presentation and leadership skills.
- Proven leadership experience and ability to deliver with minimum supervision.
- Innate ability to take ownership and accountability for troubleshooting production issues determining root causes and engaging proactively in applying long term solutions.
- Supporting existing processes and implementing change requirements as part of a structured change control process.
- Understanding of workflow based logic and the ability to both understand a business process from a workflow diagram and to conceptualize it as an automated solution.
- Nice to have Knowledge and advanced hands on working knowledge of Big Data Hadoop UNIX Mainframe Windows SQL and VBA.
- Knowledge of virtual machine technology VMware HyperV etc.
- Exposure to DevOps Jenkins UrbanCode etc.
- Understanding of IT Standards Methodologies audit requirements.
- Canadian Banking Operations applications business knowledge is preferred.
What we offer:
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law