Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
CLM (Contract Lifecycle Management) Application Consultant role consists of two main responsibilities: supporting CCO (Contract Commercial Organization) sales process by providing technical expertise and being a technical consultant who designs the configuration of CLM application(s).
- Creates and delivers technical product presentations and/or training sessions to potential clients
- Actively leads the consultation to prospective users and/or product capability assessment and validation as it applies to the technical sales process
- Works on issues that impact design/selling success or address future concepts, products or technologies
- Conducts product demonstrations and technical presentations remotely or at customer locations
- Creates, configures, manipulates, chooses, or translates business requirements into appropriate technical specifications
- Participates in or leads meetings with IT and/or other Business areas to gain a thorough understanding of application requirements
- Defines and documents clients requirements
- Works with vendors to make changes to applications, which includes turning customer requests into requirements that the vendor can use
- Provides analysis to ensure application requirements can and are being met, and provides the necessary reports, regarding the application(s)
- Creates, updates, and maintains related documentation
- Assesses new tools on the market to understand their capabilities
- Manages internal CCO project
- Bachelor’s Degree in an IT or Business related discipline or equivalent technical tool administration extensive experience
- Strong technical aptitude to be able to understand technical requirements in order to create, configure, update, manipulate, and/or analyse or maintain technical applications
- Demonstrated knowledge of sales techniques and processes including the ability to understand customer needs, overcome objections, assist in the development of business cases and technically close deals
- Able to articulate and understand the customer strategy and solution strategy to a technical level of detail for their technical area of focus
- Proven experience in analysing and solving problems that may not be defined
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact effectively with others at all levels both internal and external to the Company. Must also have the proven ability to lead meetings, and create materials and/or documentation, which includes sales and training materials
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines, changing priorities, and/or limited defined processes
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple assignments and/or projects simultaneously
- Legal, Contract Management or BPO background a plus
- Must be able and willing to travel internationally (Up to 25% travel may be required)
- Excellent knowledge of English language both spoken and written
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients – known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.