Our clients’ end-users are increasingly demanding more personalized relevant content, seamlessly delivered via multiple channels with faster, instantaneous responses in new innovative ways. They are driving the need for new standards and outside-in transformation of companies. This opens-up a completely new spectrum of opportunities for our clients to increase customer advocacy and drive growth.
Capgemini provides a one-stop digital transformation capability through his global Digital Customer Experience (DCX) service line. It includes market-leading research, real deep and broad technology and innovation know-how, as well as SaaS-based integration assets and other IP assets. These are supported by a best-of-breed digital partner ecosystem, our unique culture of collaboration and innovative commercial and service models across different sectors. In short, we are empirical, we are collaborative, we are practice proven and we are innovators.
Capgemini DCX Service practice has a remit to design, build and support some of the largest, most comprehensive and most innovative Digital solutions in the enterprise technology world, enabling its customer to exploit new web opportunities, digital transformation initiatives and achieve successful relationships and communications with online customers and employees. For more information about our Digital Customer Experience offering, we welcome you to visit http://www.capgemini.com/dcx
We are looking for DCX Application Integration Specialist with experience in integrating business-critical Front-End applications with application back-end systems.
You'll be responsible integrating the front-end solutions (web/mobile) with the back-end systems of the solution and the customer. You, together with your team, will deliver world class digital solutions for the biggest and best companies in Belgium and the world. As a DCX Application Integration Specialist, you will work alongside with our Front End DCX Software Engineers and their customers to deliver the ultimate digital solution.
What will you do?
- Integrate our solutions with different back-end systems and technologies
- Proactively supporting the sales teams by providing solution expertise in bids
- Acting as solution architect working with the delivery team in large or complex programs
- Work closely with the customer, internal and external teams to deliver cross functional digital solutions
- Code, Test, and debug code under guidance of the technical lead
- Follow accepted coding standards and best practices, using agile software development methodologies
- Assist in maintaining existing software systems, including bug fixes, enhancements, and miscellaneous maintenance
- Share insights and experience with colleagues
What do you need?
- Knowledge and proven experience with integration technologies and techniques (SOAP/REST, SOA, ETL, ESB, … )
- Knowledge and proven experience with integration security technologies and techniques (PKI, HTTPS, VPN, SSO, User management, … )
- Knowledge and experience with integration of market leading packages in the following functional areas is a plus
- Collaboration : Google, Office365 or similar
- E-Commerce : Hybris, IBM Commerce Server, Oracle ATG or similar
- Content Management : Tridion, Drupal, Adobe CQ or similar
- Customer Relationship Management : Salesforce, SugarCRM, Microsoft Dynamics or similar
- Knowledge of general best practices and design patterns
- Experience in developing solutions using one of the major object oriented languages :
- Microsoft .net platform
- Experience with automated unit and integration testing
- Knowledge of and experience with ALM-concepts and tools: GIT/SVN, Sonar, Jenkins, Jira, …
- Experience with data modeling of relational databases and NoSQL-datastores
- Experience with data modeling (UML)
- Methodologies: SCRUM, Agile, TDD
- Experience with mobile platforms (Android, iOS, hybrid) is a plus
- Experience with cloud solutions is a plus
- Experience with big data solutions is a plus
- Team player
- Passion for Digital & Technology
- Active listening and comprehension
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Customer oriented
- Qualitative result driven
- Pro-active and assertive (do not hesitate to flag issues and concerns)
- Accurate, reliable, assertive, responsible and proud
- Able to cope with stress
- Ability to learn quickly
- Experience with teamleading is a plus
Languages and mobility
- Resident in Belgium
- Fluent oral communication skills (French or Dutch) AND English
- Fluent writing in mother tongue (Dutch or French) AND English
- Geographic mobility – you must be ready to accept assignments anywhere in Belgium, and potentially abroad
What do we offer ?
- A unique environment for your personal development
- A career where high performance is rewarded and where freedom, industrialization, innovation and trust are in the spotlight
- Joining an international organization that enables you to grow within your domain of expertise and share knowledge of experts worldwide
- Wide range of training and development opportunities
- A competitive salary package