Job position : Application Developer
Location : 100% Remote
- Minimum 5 6 Yrs of IT experience with Strong proficiency in React Typescript SQL Net and C Knowledge of Azure environment preferred
- Strong working experience with Agile based project deliverables Should be able to interpret and understand design and be able to prepare high level and detailed technical design documents for medium to big enhancements developments
- Should be able to understand analyze the business requirements enhancements and estimate effort required
- Should be able to articulate functional and technical requirements and share the same with the team and or client teams
- Should be able to visualize the requirements and prepare all the possible Unit test scenarios plans
- Should have worked directly with customer and have experience in client interactions Be involved in meetings with stakeholders to understand impact of any enhancements which will be taken up
- Work on any ad hoc requests which must be resolved and released on priority basis
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
What we offer
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.