Why wait for someone to recommend you, when you can do it by yourself! Apply and get a chance to receive the additional bonus up to 4,000 PLN gross, depending on your skills and experience*.
We are prepared for the current pandemic situation. Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online. We also adopted a hybrid and remote way of working.
Who are we looking for?
• Person with good verbal and written French language
• Person with good Linux/Unix knowledge
• Person experienced with Middleware technologies (Apache, Tomcat, Websphere, Jboss…)
Avoir La Niaque! Enthusiastic, hardworking, confident with a “can do” attitude
Desirable, but not essential:
• Experience with a scheduling tool (BMC Control-M ideally)
• Experience with scripting (Bash, PowerShell)
• SQL knowledge
Who will you be working with?
You will join a level 2 team providing application and OS support for the customer, performing end-to-end incident resolution, application upgrades, service improvement. Together with the customer and Capgemini’s colleagues, participate in the transformation journey of the IT landscape participating in the transition of a large client from the utilities sector. You will have the opportunity to develop several skills and join a community of Subject Matter Experts.
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. MS Azure, AWS, Google or ServiceNow.
- Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our famous atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world- changing initiatives.
- There's always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Well-being package (private medical care with dentistry, additional life insurance & StayWell helpline).
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, OK System and more).
- Offices in great locations in Katowice, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is End User Services – part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services. In our offices in Poland, we work as a team of 2500 employees, helping our customers around the globe to solve their IT issues.
Do you have any additional questions about working in Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska) to check when we organize our next Recruitment Hours. Then, you can speak directly with our recruiters via Messenger.
*The bonus applies to the candidates who will respond to this specific job offer by the end of January 2021 and finally accept the job offer for the position indicated above. The bonus does not apply to the candidates that have been previously recommended and the candidates currently present in our database.