Job Title: DGTL Appian Architect
Location: NY, NY (Remote until Covid)
- Appian Certified Lead Developer L3
- Minimum 10 years software development experience
- 4-5 yrs. experience of Appian as primary skill.
- Experience with Appian Implementation including designing and defining an overall application
- Hands on experience on Appian BPM platform primarily on Appian custom plugins SAIL CDT Process and Interface design
- Experience translating business process software requirement specifications into Appian process model prototypes and solutions
- Experience developing and using a library of reusable Appian components that can be demonstrated across processes and workflows
Preferred Qualifications: Advance Java is a plus
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.