Appain_Test Engineer – 4-6 years – Mumbai
• Builds and evolves integrated tests and test plans for our banking products automation in Selenium. Design the Framework and automation architecture.
• Works with software requirements, technical designs and security designs to test applications using Selenium tool. Provide Automation test strategy.
• Proactively works to deliver high quality tests to ensure minimal defects are delivered when applications are rolled out.
• Learns new technologies that will best deliver reliable integrated testing solutions.
• Partners with the enterprise program office to contribute best practices and transform the organizations’ software testing capabilities.
• Partners with our business units, understands the strategy and driver for our products and make sure that our solutions meet the requirements.
• Utilizes tools both in and external to the Appian BPMS to deliver automated testing suites and provide thorough regression testing capabilities.
• 3+ years information technology experience in Appain automation tool
• Excellent in setting up automation framework and provide Automation Plan & Strategy
• 2-3 years Appian testing experience
• JAVA testing experience is a plus
• Basic understanding of various relational database design concepts including relational & dimensional is a plus
• Experience with Oracle Database Queries is a plus
• Highly motivated individual with the ability to work effectively with business users and management to achieve business goals
• Appian Testing
Experience: 4-6 years
Contact Person: Neha Ghatkar