Job role – APIGee Developer
Job location – Kitchener, ON
Job type – Full-time
• Analyzes, codes and implements applications for Web and Rich Internet Applications.
• Supports applications with an understanding of system integration, test planning, scripting, and troubleshooting.
• Develop programs, modifies existing programs, prepares test data, and prepares functional specifications.
• Analyzes program and application performance using various programming languages, tools and techniques.
• Experience in implementation and testing of Web Based Applications using .Net technologies.
• Experience with API Management tools like APIGEE for API Management etc and MicroServices.
• Experience in SQL and Stored Procedures in SQL
• Experience in design and development of REST services, WCF, SOAP, REST, SOAP UI
• Strong experience in using repositories Git/SVN and Build Tools TFS, Jenkins
• Experience in Scrum and other Agile processes.
• Experience in creating API documentation using Swagger and YAML or similar tools
• Experience with DevOps, test automation scripting, Monitoring Tools (Dynatrace, Splunk)