API Test Analyst – 4 to 6 Years – Bangalore
- Excellent with a strong technical background and strong communicational skills
- Experience in analyzing the middle tier technology problem solving skills and testing using REST API web services
- Good understanding of Agile Methodology
- Experience in raising bugs in JIRA and drive defect triage call Collaborate with testing developers and architects on collecting requirements payloads data for service testing and service virtualization
- Hands on experience on Core Java, Maven
- Hands on experience on REST ASSURED/JUnit framework for API testing
- Hands on experience on Cucumber, BDD methodology, Gherkin syntax
- Hands on experience in any Java IDE (e.g. Eclipse)
- Hands on experience on GIT, JIRA, Jenkins
- Good Understanding of REST API types (GET, PUT, POST, DELETE) an it’s working
- Good understanding of HTTP, JSON protocol and syntax
- Good understanding of Message Schema, RAML, Message Request-Response mechanism
- Working experience in Agile methodology / SAFe with ‘in-sprint’ automation
- Good Exposure on Product Testing.
- Understanding of Test Management tool.
- Understanding of complete STLC
- Rest Assured
- Understanding of STUB/Service virtualization
- Understanding of any API testing tools like – POSTMAN, Rest Client, Anypoint etc.
- Been able to understand Retail Banking functions/requirements