Who you’ll be working with
Capgemini’s financial services specialists provide a complete range of services to help our clients capture sustainable business results. Our Financial Services Strategic Business Unit is a global organization which focuses on key financial services domains: Banking, Capital Markets, Insurance, Payments & Cards, Wealth and Asset Management, and Risk Management & Compliance. In addition to these domain areas, we have global practices that are dedicated to building innovative solutions in the areas of Business Information Management, Channels, Finance Transformation, Technology Development & Integration, and Testing.
The focus of you’re role
We are looking to hire a number of Senior API Designer/ Developer with experience in developing SOAP and REST services. These are permanent positions and represents a unique opportunity for someone to enhance their digital consulting career.
What you’ll do
- Run discovery and requirements gathering workshops using modern techniques, e.g. Event Storming
- Translate function business requirements into technical API and Integration designs following consumer driven and API led principles.
- Write acceptance criteria for APIs Implementation to ensure functional coverage e.g. behavior driven development
- Implement Enterprise Integration Patterns and business logic in Mule or similar integration platforms and technologies.
- Operationalizing applications to be performant, scalable and secure. (Help team & client design and architect services)
- Mentor Juniors on agile and devops mindset
- Instill best practices around automated testing for functional coverage and code quality
- Engage product owners ( business stakeholder ) with excellent presentation skills in addition to written, verbal communication skills
What you’ll bring
- Excellent written, verbal and visual communication skills
- MuleSoft or similar integration platform (Apache Camel, Spring Boot etc)
- Designing REST APIs (OpenAPI/Swagger/RAMLs)
- Enterprise Integration Patterns
- Domain Driven Design
- Behavior Driven Development
- API Management (MuleSoft Anypoint Platform or others)
- Full API lifecycle (Contract First, consumer driven, versioning, operational)
- Data modeling for contract design (JSON Document Schema, XML/XSD, SQL and other message definition)
- Guide and enable software and test engineering
- Onshore/offshore model
- Cloud as deployment target – IaaS or PaaS experience
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion (about $15.6 billion USD at 2018 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.