You help design the digital future for our clients and help them decide which direction to go to.
Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology, and outsourcing services. Present in 44 countries with more than 180,000 employees, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning. We offer an array of integrated services that combine top-of-the-range technology with deep sector expertise and a strong command of our four key businesses.
About Global Financial Services; Capgemini brings deep industry experience, innovative service offerings, and next generation global delivery to serve the financial services industry. With a network of 21,000 professionals serving over 900 clients worldwide, Capgemini collaborates with leading banks, insurers, and capital market companies to deliver business and IT solutions and thought leadership, which create tangible value.
What will you be doing
For projects in the Financial Services sector we are looking for an API Business Analyst. You are critical in understanding a client’s business context, processes, practices and requirements. This may entail interviewing, facilitating working sessions, and having follow up sessions with both business and IT stakeholders within a client’s organization. You will work with our Cloud team to define and design an appropriate cloud strategy and solution.
- When creating a cloud strategy you are responsible for data collection requirements during cloud strategy assessments. With your knowledge you analyze the application landscape at our client and check the cloud feasibility of their current landscape. After this you help create the business case and roadmap.
- In a cloud native engagement you help in the application assessments, doing discovery and provide business perspective of cloud native feasibility.
- With migration and modernization projects to cloud native you conduct interviews and sessions to gather business requirements. You help define business architecture app in terms of micro services using domain driven design and other methods like UML modeling. With this knowledge you define the desired future state from a vision level down to specific features and use cases.
- In conjunction with Cloud Operating SMEs, you conduct a process analysis and define the operating model for our client.
- At least 7 years of experience as a business process analyst or a business systems analyst
- Has led teams for over five years
- Advanced knowledge of and ability to perform analyses such as, GAP analysis, process mapping, root-cause analysis, risk analysis and requirements gathering
- Has a technical background or experience as a tester, IT business analyst or technical/software sales engineer specifically around API development
- Hands on experience with Leading API solutions (MuleSoft, Apigee, WSO2, Azure, AWS)
- You have a working understanding and knowledge of cloud (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS)
- Experience in defining, designing and implementing cloud solutions preferred
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Managing stakeholders at all level
- Strong creatieve problem-solving skills
- Agile expertise
- A contract of indefinite duration
- Excellent facilities for flexible working
- A pension contribution
- A year-end bonus
- 26 days of paid leave
- A mobility allowance
Interested in this position?
Use the application button below to apply. We look forward meeting you! When you have any questions, please don’t hesitate and contact Pieter van Splunter via firstname.lastname@example.orgApply now