JD for API Architect
At least 10 years of overall experience in integration/SOA/middleware architecture, design and development.
- Extensive project experience with designing and implementing APIs in Apigee, must be Google Apigee Certified.
- Experience in design, development, support and maintenance of Middleware tools such as Oracle Fusion Middleware Suite SOA/OSB.
- Sound experience implementing API Security and Access Control (OAuth, SAML, Web SSO, SSL etc.)
- Throttling and traffic shaping configurations for APIs
- Caching & performance improvement methodologies for APIs
- Unix shell scripting
- API Analytics – generation of custom reports and integration with external tools like Splunk
- Developer portal setup and customization
- Knowledge of API best practices, build, deployment methodologies and test automations
- Strong understanding of Microservice architecture
- Ability to design, develop and implement scalable, elastic microservice based platforms
- Analyze business requirements and create technical design documents that are in accordance with the company’s architecture standards.
- Knowledge of Apigee API component architecture and implementation configurations
- Experience setting up Apigee API environments and configuring various components
- Knowledge of high availability, load balancing and failover configurations
- Has a strong understanding of business processes and can handle day-to-day aspects of Middleware Integration including troubleshooting new integration needs and take action as and when the system requires attention
- Good experience in supporting the API environments and APIs across Apigee environments
- Knowledge of health checks, monitoring procedures and automations for Apigee API components
- Analysis of logs to identify and resolve issues
- Ensures that expected application performance levels are achieved. Designs, codes, tests, debugs, documents, maintains, and modifies computer programs of high complexity, significance, and risk