Apache Camel developers – 6 to 9 years- Mumbai Location
- Candidate with java j2ee background with strong experience in implementing microservices or layered architecture in multiple projects
- Minimum 1 year of hands on experience in designing and developing services APIs using
- Apache Camel version 2.18 Java DSL would be plus.
- Good understanding of processors, splitters, filters, routers, routes, seda direct queues and how to use them
- Good implementation knowledge on JAVA, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate JPA, JMS, JUnits, Webservices Rest, SOAP technologies.
- Good knowledge on Synchronous Asynchronous, Batch, Reliability Pattern, Caching
Exposure to API Management tools like WSO2 would be plus.
- Good knowledge on integration with AWS services S3,SES,RDS, DynamoDB, Elasticache etc
- Good knowledge on AWS, DevOps and tools like Git, Jenkins, SOAP UI, Sonar Qube, JMeter
- Good experience on Mysql, Oracle databases
- Should be able to provide technical leadership to the team.
- Experience of working in Agile projects
- Good Communication Skill.