About Capgemini <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = “urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office” />
With more than 180,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2015 global revenues of EUR 11.79 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at http://www.capgemini.com/ .
Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Position Type: Full time Job
Job Location: New York, NY
Role: Dotnet Full stack Developer
• AngularJS,CSS hands on UI development – strongly desired
• Dotnet/C#, JSON – Must Have
• Dotnet WebAPI hands on experience – must have
• Vendor integration experience (problem solving abilities in related areas..SSL, SAML, PingFederate, issues pertaining to integration with public svcs like AWS, aware of security impact etc)
• Worked on Jira, Git, Agile Methodologies – a plusApply now