Role: Full-Stack Developer ( AngularJS + Java)
Roles and Responsibilities –
- Designing and building solutions for banking / financial domain.
- Translates business requirements into technical details relevant to web application.
- Develop modern software applications, working with the UI Team
- Lead solution definition and guide teams through execution and implementation
Required Skills and Capabilities –
- Familiarity with JS frameworks such as AngularJS, JQuery
- Developer with 2 to 12 years of experience (full stack)
- Experience in AngularJS
- Experience with server-side technologies & languages such as Node.js, Bower, Gulp/Grunt
- F/E Unit test framework: Jasmine, Protractor
- B/E Unit test framework: JUnit & Mockito
- Knowledge and experience using IDEs such as Eclipse/RAD/IntelliJ,
- Good working experience in Core Java, MVC frameworks, and UML, Design Patterns.
- Experience in Jersey or RestEasy
- Experience with EJB, Hibernate, Spring Framework
- WebSphere Application Server and DB2 and Oracle DB
- Experience in design and engineering of REST/SOAP based web services.
- Should have experience utilizing best practices and have worked with industry standard design patterns.
- Knowledge of OWASP Top 10 Security Rules
- Proficient understanding of Code version tool like Git/ Bitbucket and SVN
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration and tools such as Maven and Jenkins.
- Experience in distributed Agile SCRUM methodology
- Knowledge of basic UNIX commands
- Tomcat Webserver
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, .Net, and Java script are also valuable skills.
- Knowledge of tools like Jenkins, Nexus
Required Experience: 2 to 12 Years