Android Technical_ 9 to 12 Years_Pune
• Work with business analyst create technical solutions meeting the overall architecture principles of the project.
• Help developers with technical implementation when required.
• Liaise with other team and architects to prepare technical implementation strategy.
• Work closely with developers and SCRUM master to arrive at technical solutions.
• Identify areas of improvements in terms of code quality, implementation of industry best practices.
• Collaborate with teams to define, design, and ship new features.
• Perform regular implementation review.
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
• Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs in order to maintain code quality.
• Optimize performance for the app and keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile technologies.
Required Skill Sets
• OOPS concepts (Encapsulation, Abstraction, Polymorphism, Inheritance, Association , Composition, Aggregation)
• SOLID Principles
• Design Patterns (Singleton, Factory, Adapter, Observer)
• Must know API Handling (REST, SOAP, XML, JSON parsing).
• Data structures
• Architecture Patterns (MVC, MVP, MVVM)
• Unit testing frameworks knowledge and ability to create unit test cases.
• Source code management knowledge like GIT. (Branching and Code Merge)
• Knowledge on CI / CD tools.
• Expert in Kotlin with hands-on.
• RX Java/Android
• Lambda Expressions
• Dependency Injection, it’s types and libraries
• Data binding and handling propagation.
• Experience in working projects on agile methodology and ability to.
• Excellent Communication skills.