With more than 200.000 people in over 40 countries and more than 800 in Romania, Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. Together with its clients, Capgemini Romania creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com .
Responsiblities & Requirements
The Code Review Specialist is responsible for:
- Code analisys with SONAR tool for:
- Examining Code source code of applications for:
- Best practices
- Open source software
- AUDI Coding standards
- Security standards
- Deploy applications on Google Play following deployment guidelines (4 markets in total)
- Issues coding defects and follow up until fixing of error
This is a great opportunity to experience the entire Android stack and technologies since there are many application which will go through review, with all existing technologies and devices.
- 1-3 years experience in Java/Android programming.
- 0-1 years experience in C, Objective C
- Knowledge of hybrid and native applications
- Understanding how Google Play functions.
- Coding standards best practice
- Following development guidelines
- Be able to argument why the code is not good enough.
What we offer:
- Permanent employment contract.
- Attractive benefits package: meal tickets, medical services, private pension, gym discounts.
- Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment.
- Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists.
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large projects.
- Dynamic, international working environment.
- Team events (team buildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.).