Android Developer 4 yrs to 6 yrs – Kolkata
• Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
• Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
• Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation process
• Communicate with Client and deliver solutions as per the business requirements.
• Strong knowledge of Java and Salesforce SDK.
• Proper understanding of process and Methodology to publish apps on Google store.
• Hands on experience in developing enterprise applications using Design patterns.
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services and eternal application
• Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
• Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
• Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
• Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
• Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
• Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Total Experience :4 yrs to 6 yrs
Work Location : Kolkata
Primary Skill : android