A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion (about $15.6 billion USD at 2018 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Job Title: Android Developer
Location: Glendale CA
Travel/Relocation: Relocation (Onsite)
- 3 years of experience As Android Developer
- 3 year of Android programming experience
- Strong Android UI design and development experience such as customize android UI components
- Strong understanding of Activities Fragment and their life cycles
- Strong understanding of layouts and views collection views like ListViews and Adapters default and custom o Understanding of different screen sizes and densities
- API skill JSON Rest integration
- Familiar with Material Design o Android Studio
- Developing UI UIX for web and mobile application Android IOS experience Understanding of application development infrastructure from development testing to production Knowledge or Code management change and release management.
- Ability to resolve complex issues Must be a team player with strong interpersonal verbal and written communications skills Must be detail oriented and possess the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously Must possess organizational problem solving skills and time management skills to meet deadlines Must possess the skills to use multi level analysis and sound judgment to work through organizational and process issues
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.