Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
Should have moderate to strong previous experience in Project Management, as well as in, at least two of the following disciplines:
- Market Research
- Market Positioning
- Product/Process Ownership
- Client RFP Preparation
- Analyst Relations
- Advisor Relations
- Sales Support
- Marketing and Communication
Skills & Specifications
- Drive time critical tasks
- Secure completion of tasks by personnel at all levels of the business.
- Articulate Business Services capabilities in a comprehensive way.
- Undertake research in order to source and secure data that are essential to the completion of assessments
- Aligned with the AR planning, proactively prepare briefing packs and cheat sheets for senior executives of meetings/calls with analysts.
- Strong working knowledge of Capgemini’s business especially but not exclusively as it pertains to Business Services
- Good knowledge of product development within Business Services
- Good understanding of the analyst landscape so that responses can be individually tailored to the specific ethos and ideology of each analyst firm.
What duties will help you grow?
- Proactively reach out to key contributors to collect necessary information
- Setting up calls with key stakeholders across Capgemini BSv and Group
- Participating in calls and preparing minutes of meeting or summaries with follow up actions and coordinating its completion
- Coordinating data gathering, following-up with key stakeholders to meet given deadlines
- Continuously increase knowledge and understand of BSv capabilities, new solutions, tools, etc…
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our famous atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).