At Capgemini, we deliver end-to-end solutions within all areas of IT and advanced analytics to help solve major challenges for our clients in the private and public sector. The Insights & Data practice is focused on creating cutting-edge machine learning and AI solutions that run on top of reliable, scalable, and high-performing Big Data platforms.
With the ambition of our rapidly growing team, we are looking for a talented analyst with experience in Financial Crimes.
As a member of our Insights & Data practice, you will be part of a global network of experts and work to design and deliver modern solutions to our clients.
· Collaborate with our data engineers, data scientists, delivery leads, and subject matter experts
· Help design and implement state-of-the-art solutions to prevent financial crimes
· Stay at the forefront of technology and become a trusted advisor to our clients by consulting on feasibility, opportunities, and challenges within machine learning, AI, and advanced analytics.
· Help stakeholders and end-users best leverage the implemented solutions
· Demonstrate leadership and passion for technology to our clients
· 2+ years’ experience within Banking, Insurance, or Fintech, in Financial Crimes functions such as KYC, transaction monitoring, fraud detection, counter-terrorist financing, Anti-bribery/corruption, tax evasion, customer screening risk rating etc.
· Experience working in cross functional teams composed of compliance officers, risk managers, lawyers, financial crimes experts, data scientists, data engineers
· Strong analytical mindset
· Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration, or another relevant field
· Ability to travel and work in the Nordic countries
· Fluent in Danish, Swedish, or Norwegian (written, spoken)
· Fluent in English (written, spoken)
· Previous consulting experience a plus
If you have questions or want to know more about the position, please contact Jesper Rautell Balle at firstname.lastname@example.org
If this job sounds appealing to you, please submit your resume as soon as possible, by clicking “Apply here”.
We look forward to hearing from you.