Join us at the heart of Insights & Data
At Capgemini, we deliver end-to-end solutions within all areas of IT and advanced analytics to help solve major challenges for our clients in the private and public sector. The Insights & Data practice is focused on creating cutting-edge machine learning and AI solutions that run on top of reliable, scalable and high-performing big data platforms in the cloud.
As a member of our Insights & Data practice, you will be part of a global network of experts and work to design and deliver intelligent Anti-Money Laundering (AML) solutions to our clients within Cloud and on-premise solutions.
What you will be doing:
We are looking for Data Scientists with solid experience within AML who will be collaborating with technical and non-technical teams to build models and dashboards to monitor transactions and ensure compliance, but also:
- Stay at the forefront of technology and become a trusted advisor to our clients by consulting on feasibility, opportunities and challenges within machine learning, AI, advanced analytics for Anti Money Laundering efforts
- Work hands-on to build key components for both proof-of-concepts and production implementation projects of highly innovative models for transaction monitoring, including automated processes for large scale data analyses
- Help stakeholders and end-users to best leverage the implemented solutions
- Work closely with data engineers to drive real-time model implementations, addition of new features, and continuous improvements
- Participate in deep architectural discussions to build confidence and ensure customer success when building new applications, software and services on cloud platforms
- Hire, mentor and grow the team of data scientists, data engineers, data analysts, AML/KYC analysts to successfully execute on AML projects
Help grow the AML Data Science and Data Engineering team
We have great ambitions, and we are growing very fast! Joining us now, means that you will become a part of a fast paced and growing AML Data Science and Data Engineering team. As such, you will have the opportunity to shape the practice as you help it grow.” says Samay Mir, Country Lead for Head of Insights & Data.
AML Data Scientist with a talent for consultancy
With the ambition of rapidly growing the team, we are looking for talented AML experts within Data Science at all levels of experience.
- Bachelor or Master degree in an analytical field (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Business, Economics or related field)
- Experience within Banking, Insurance, Fintech in anti-money laundering functions such as transaction monitoring, fraud detection, counter-terrorist financing, customer screening , and risk rating
- Experience with Know Your Customer (KYC), adverse media search, sanctions, PEP screening, customer onboarding and on-going due diligence
- Proven experience working on proof of concepts and/or implementation projects for advanced analytics/machine learning/AI in AML domain
- Experience programming on Python, R, SQL, Scala
- Experience with statistical data analysis, data modelling, experimental design, and hypothesis validation
- Experience with Cloud work on any enterprise cloud provider Azure/AWS/GCP
- Experience working in cross functional teams composed of compliance officers, risk managers, lawyers, AML experts, data scientists, data engineers
- Ability to travel and work in the Nordics
Nice to have:
- Experience as AML/KYC analyst with good knowledge of data modeling
- Experience as business analysts, project management, product owner
- Experience with data visualization tools, e.g., Tableau, Power BI etc..
- Azure/AWS/GCP certifications
- Danish, Swedish or Norwegian language skill
If you have questions or want to know more about the position, please contact Arthur Baptista on email@example.com
If this job sounds appealing to you, please send your resume as soon as possible, and no later than the 31st December by clicking on “Apply here”.
We look forward to hearing from you.