Job Title: Wordpress Developer
Location: Lincoln, NE (Remote till the Pandemic gets Subsides)
Employee Type: Full time with Benefits
• 2-5 years of demonstrated on the job programming experience required
• A minimum of 1-2 years of WordPress development experience required
• Bachelor s Degree or equivalent or an equivalent combination of education and experience are required
• Knowledge and experience required in the following o Proven knowledge of surrounding information systems and application architecture standards Develop solutions to problems using a disciplined development process
• Support major projects that span a broad range of applications
• Plans and schedules the installation and deployment of new plugins WordPress upgrades and fixes to the all environments and security fixes within systems to ensure production readiness
• On call application support will be expected with hours determined by business partners Includes joining bridge calls to help diagnose and solve problems within supported applications
• Participate in monthly patches including confirming application functionally upon patch completion and automation of testing
• Develops executes and documents test plans
• Monitor health of applications including evaluation of log files establishing baselines including use of predictive analytics to find data irregularities trends and predict future issues and or needs
• Performance testing caching and optimize application code to meet standards ADA Core Web Vitals Page Speed o Must be willing to quickly and independently learn new technologies
• Evaluate new plugins and tools researches best practices and recommends solutions
• Integrate solutions with other applications and platforms o Ensures all applications are documented according to standards
• Assists in defining development guidelines and standards Knowledge and experience desired in the following
- What we offer Our company motto is Fulfilling Life and we take that job seriously with a heavy commitment to volunteering and community support employee well being and providing quality products and services that help our customers create a brighter future Being a mutual based organization the return on our investment goes back into the company to benefit our members customers We re committed to professional development opportunity inclusion and diversity
- Team building and collaboration are also priorities
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
What We Offer
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.