Job Title: AWS Build and Integration Architect
Location: Columbus Ohio
Travel/Relocation: Remote till Covid Restrictions
- AWS Application Developer Experience 6 Yrs
- AWS Cloud Application Developer should be an enthusiastic professional with a well-rounded technical skillset on cloud application development and good understanding of cloud infrastructure
Duties and Responsibilities
- AWS Security Architect Experience 15 Yrs
- Should be extremely motivated and want to constantly learn and apply new technologies
- The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic professional with a well rounded technical skillset as well as a strong business acumen
- A strong understanding of Security Risk and Compliance for large scale enterprise computing solutions
- The ideal candidate will have experience working as an Information Systems Security Engineer ISSE or Information System Security Officer ISSO for cloud deployments along with a history of hands on systems administration or engineering with demonstrated technical skills
- Demonstrated technical skills in a technical area such as one of the following
- Cloud migration deployment ,
- Cloud Security Server,
- OS management Network
- ,management Database and Middleware management
- enterprise Software Development
- Storage and Virtualization management
- Experience presenting Security technical and compliance material to both technical and non technical customers
- The capability to act as the liaison from our Cloud Center of Excellence to our Information Security Application Teams and Cloud Operations functions
- A willingness to quickly learn new business models by working directly with Application Teams across all of Verisk s business verticals to lead and assist in defining their cloud application security architecture
- Mandatory experience using AWS EC2 Amazon ECS AWS Batch ELB CloudFront Amazon ECR AWS Elastic Beanstalk Amazon Lightsail AWS Fargate
- Willingness to be hands on with AWS architecting and engineering
- 5 years of design implementation consulting experience with Security Compliance and Risk Management including a mix of hands on technical work along with compliance and oversight
- 3 years of experience with cloud compliance and or common industry security standards
- Experience building Security documentation packages and leading organizations through Security compliance processes accreditations and or ATO lifecycles
- Demonstrated experience with systems administration and or engineering in one of the following areas Cloud migration deployment
- Server OS management Network management Database and Middleware management enterprise Software Development Storage and Virtualization management Other technical area with similar enterprise scope and depth
- Experience presenting Security technical and compliance material to both technical and non-technical customers
- Prior Experience as AWS Architect across multiple projects with go live milestones
- Hands on seasoned solutions architect experience and architecting designing and implementing cloud based and or cloud native solutions
- Knowledge in Ansible Docker Kubernetes is preferred Leadership and mentoring skills are mandatory to lead diverse global architecture teams
- Ability to communicate in a DevOps environment with the team managers business units and stakeholders
- Understanding of Agile DevOps and Infrastructure as Code IaC is strongly desired
- Must own ability to learn fast adapt to new technology and keep current with industry certifications
- Desired Certifications :AWS certifications Specialty o AWS Certified Security Specialist o AWS Certified Advanced Networking Specialist Professional o AWS Certified DevOps Engineer professional o AWS Certified Solutions Architect professional
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
What we offer:
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.