Title – ELK Sr. Engineer or Elastic Stack Sr. Developer
Location – Atlanta, GA
Primary Keywords (Elastic, Elastic Stack, FileBeat, Logstash, Kibana, ELK, Amazon ElasticSearch, Logging)
- Architect, design, develop, deploy, and maintain the enterprise logging platform using ELK.
- Contribute in design understanding the architectural tradeoffs including Scalability, Resiliency, High Availability and Security Perform capacity planning and solution review related to the ELK environment.
- Implement solutions to analyze business data and architect data structures using Elastic Search
- Develop and manage high volume data ingestions and real time data flow processes
- Work with data log streaming platforms and tools to ingest data from systems, applications, and access logs.
- Design and build multi-tenant dashboard solutions
- Establish and maintain operational best practices for smooth operation of large Elastic solution.
- Actively contribute to improving the ELK ecosystem.
- Optimize and tune the ELK environment (File beat, logstash) to meet the performance requirements.
- Partner with developers in building best practices for the data warehouse and analytics environment.
- Investigate emerging Elastic advancements that relate to our customer's needs and implement those upgrades
- Bachelor's Degree (in Computer Science or related field) or equivalent, or 10 years of related experience in lieu of the degree
- 6 years of programming required
- 5+ years hands-on experience with data visualization/business intelligence
- 5+ years hands-on experience with supporting Elasticsearch in production, handling medium to large clusters
- Experience in setting up ELK Stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana stack) to process data from multiple data sources
- Experience with Kibana visualization strategies, controls and techniques
- Experience with Elasticsearch index configuration options, sharding, aliases, etc.
- Experience with Elastic API Integration
- Experience with SQL and optimization of queries
- Experience with CI/CD
- Experience with buffering tools like Kafka, Redis
- Exposure to Amazon Elastic Search, Elastic Cloud, Pivotal Cloud foundry
- Understand the Security and Access management concept.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
What we Offer
- Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
- We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
- With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
- Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
- Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
- Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
- `This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
- Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
- Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.