Location: London, Holborn
Who you’ll be working with
Capgemini’s relationship with the technology industry leaders is critical to our own market aspirations.
As a core part of the UK Business Unit, the Alliances Team manages relationships with established Technology Partners such as Microsoft, Salesforce, AWS and SAP. You will be part of a high-profile and influential team, interacting with senior Sales and Delivery stakeholders across the Capgemini UK organisation and the world’s leading Technology companies.
The focus of your role
The role involves promoting and managing the engagement of our Market Units, UK Practices and Global Business Lines with counterparts at all levels of the Partners, and to orchestrate the various stakeholder relationships in identifying new opportunities, supporting pipeline growth, ensuring required certifications, skills and capabilities, improving win rates and deriving a range of other significant partnering benefits such as rebates and incentive funds.
Partner offerings include enterprise Cloud and Digital solutions that are in high demand, with deal sizes ranging up to £50 Million.
What you’ll do
- Own and manage the strategic Partner relationships across all levels of Capgemini, from Executive Sponsors to strategic account teams;
- Support the GTM and campaign strategies for selected technology offerings, through awareness and engagement ensuring the full contribution of all stakeholders;
- Help to grow incremental pipeline from the Partner’s product suite, driving early-stage opportunities through the sales cycle;
- Support Must Win and Big Deals;
- Ensure that the Delivery Teams benefit from training programmes, credits and other certification incentives;
- Increase our market profile with the Partner – awards, credentials, external press;
What you’ll bring
- Experience of successful business development, relationship management and/or strategic alliances;
- Understanding of technology transformation programs in large enterprises;
- Ability to work with and motivate others in a complex matrix environment;
- Enthusiasm for developing diverse relationships essential to achieving the alliance revenue objectives;
- Team player. Tenacious; Strong drive. Self-starter. Willing to take a leadership role in driving initiatives, working across the organisation;