• Demonstrable proof of producing measurable results of influenced revenue or channel sales through global strategic system integrators
• Demonstrated analytical, organizational, and project management skills, using relevant information to make timely and critical decisions that affect cross-functional teams
• Experience working with partnerships with SaaS-based solutions and partner development experience
• Ability to build and maintain positive working relationships while delivering results in a highly complex, matrixed global organization
• Strong drive and character qualities that match with company core values and inspire others to follow and act
• Understanding of technology alliance partners, services, and ability to rapidly engage their lead account and industry partners
• Understanding of service offering, marketing, lead generation, and IT services organization key performance indicators
- Develop GTM plans and develop industry-specific practice development plans, driving certification growth, and delivering customer success.
- Take partner sales plays, offerings, and industry assets/solutions to specific markets for local execution and engagement with field sales teams across APAC
- Work closely with select technology alliance partners towards pipeline creation, co-selling revenue, and development of Industry & cloud-based assets/solutions.
- Execute, manage, and deliver APAC pipeline and revenue in close alignment with internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintain pipeline and dashboards that communicate to Executive Leadership the effectiveness of identified programs and investments