Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Passion around data & analytics
- Basic understanding of key analytics, data science & reporting concepts
- Problem solving & analytical skills
- Willing to take an initiative and learn the new
- English communication skills as we are working mainly in this language
- Availability 40hrs/week
It’s not essential, but we appreciate if you also have
- Any experience in AI & Analytics area such as:
- BI Tools e.g. Power BI, Tableau, Qlik
- Artificial Intelligence e.g. R, Python or other ML tools
- Machine Learning fields such as forecasting/prediction, classification, regression, clustering and dimensionality reduction
We don’t require professional experience. You will be working among experts, where willingness to learn new things is supported by a wide range of trainings designed to improve your skills.
What duties will help you grow?
- Getting experience by working on a real project
- Participate in different stages of AI & analytics products development and administration
- Training and experience with real AI & Analytics technologies & tools
- Understanding how analytics technologies are used by big companies
- Working in multinational team
What your development path can look like?
We will give possibility to grow in professional career among 60+ other AI & Analytics team members. You will be able to diversify and develop skills within area of Data Science, Analytics & Cloud with different technologies.
There are 6 career steps available only within our team! You may advance in your career in different directions for many years ahead and become e.g. Data Scientist, Analytics Expert, AI & Analytics Consultant, even further Tech Lead, Architect or People manager).
You may also discover totally new path and change your direction among other capabilities in Capgemini.
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. MS Azure, AWS, Google or ServiceNow.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Home office: it’s your choice when you want to work from home.
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Projects & Consulting – part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Our employees say that in P&C team they are surrounded by awesome teammates who are ready to help professionally or just to drink a coffee with – no matter if it’s in person or virtually. You can count on your managers, willing to advise you, support you and give you a constructive feedback. There is a plenty of space to develop yourself, gain knowledge and exchange it for yours in a term of mutual partnership.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9jDjEY9Nxo
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).