Who you’ll be working with
Through a global network of more than 25,000 professionals, Capgemini's Financial Services Strategic Business Unit (FS SBU) delivers deep domain expertise and enhanced service offerings to some of the world's top financial services institutions.
The Application Development & Maintenance practice is the largest practice within Capgemini Finanical Services, with a headcount of 6000+ servicing 500+ clients globally.
ADM is the primary home for delivery-focused individuals, and as such we have established a number of partnerships with the wider industry including Microsoft, IBM, Sun and Oracle – to name but a few – with whom we collaborate on a regular basis to bring new and innovative solutions to the market.
Given our diverse skillset, ADM is involved in all aspects of client work within the financial services sector, and aims to provide exciting and challenging work to our employees, whilst also ensuring individuals have a defined progression path combined with a certification process that allows them to manage their development and careers at Capgemini.
Focus of the role
As a Technical Analyst you will take responsibility to assess the existing solution, analyse functionality, efficiency and productivity, and then work with global and local partners to design, develop and implement new technical solutions, integrating with other systems. Working with Kanban related teams to write PBI activities to achieve a desired business result, planned profitability levels, quality standards and highest-level partner and fleet client satisfaction. All this whilst also building a high-performing, motivated Kanban team.
What you'll do
- Deploy, maintain, enhance and troubleshoot core business application, including application servers, endpoints, and databases
- Meet and coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to establish project scope, system goals, and requirements
- Develop, analyse, prioritise, and organise PBIs, data mapping, diagrams, and flowcharts for the Kanban team developers and testers to follow
- Translate business user requirement from the partners into technical PBIs
- Manage the set-up and configuration of systems
- Define and coordinate the execution of testing procedures, and develop test cases to serve the overall quality assurance process with the Kanban/Scrum team
- Provide documentation of all processes and training as needed
- Develop and implement maintenance procedures, monitor systems health, gather system statistics, and troubleshoot reported errors and alarms
- Perform design, implementation, and upgrades of information system to meet the business and partner needs
- Implement best practices for scalability, supportability, ease of maintenance, and system performance
What you'll bring
- Experience in developing APIs/Microservices using .Net core MVC, C#
- Very good understanding of the building REST services
- Experience of creating build and release pipelines in Azure Devops
- Exposure to Logic App, Function App, Gateway, Azure AD, App Service, Azure service bus
- Exposure to Agile software development/-Scrum/ Kanban ways of working, using JIRA or VSTS
- Understanding of the threat and attack landscape, attack vectors, vulnerabilities, and how they are leveraged by malicious actors
- Exposure to Angular 7/8 is added advantage
Why we're different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
What we'll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.