- Position Type: Full Time Job
- Job Location: Charlotte, NC
- Job Title: Agile Coach
- Guide agile teams on their journey to becoming self- sustaining high performing agile teams.
- Coach agile teams with the focus to derive the increased business value that comes with agility.
- Be an active member of the Agile Community of Practice and contribute to discussion and blog
- Promote agile transformation for the organization
- Deliver presentations & talks on aspects of agile adoption to internal agile community.
- Provide Coaching to scrum masters
- Contribute improvements to the coaching governance and maturity models where appropriate.
- 8 years as Agile Practitioner or coach
- 4 years + agile coaching
- SAFe Certification (SPC) (optional)
- SAFe implementation experience
- Agile projects in a large organization
- Experience of working on large programmes of work with many scrum teams and scaled Agile Framework(s)
- Coaching and working on agile projects involving distributed team Agile, Scrum, Kanban
- Working with teams and groups with legacy code bases
- Relevant qualifications as a scrum master and scaled agile Collaboration tools esp. Rational Team Concert and JIRA
- Test Driven Development, Automated Acceptance Testing, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and Deployment
- Working knowledge of:
- Experience in Financial organizations Coaching accreditation