We are looking for experienced agile coaches to help guide our clients to the transformation needed in order to live up the their end client needs. If you want a role with the possibility to be an ambassador of an agile way of working to our client and leave a positive footprint, this is YOUR opportunity!
Duties and responsibilities
- Experience from working according to agile practices with knowledge of Scrum and/or SAFe as Scrum Master, Agile Release Train engineer and/or Agile coach
- Lead Agile teams and transformations
- 4+ years of experience in larger organizations and/or projects in one of the above roles.
- Coach teams and other agile leaders in agile values and principles
- Facilitate all scrum or SAFe events and ceremonies
- Support the organization in agile ways of working
- Certified Scrum Master or SAFe Scrum Master
- Experience from large software delivery and/or Agile transformations in large enterprise organizations
We also believe you have strong communication skills with the ability to clearly communicate complex messages to different people in the organization. Your collaborative skills are second to none being able to interact with all kinds of people.